ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Can people please stop commenting in this thread?

Every time it gets bumped to the top I read "Derek Trucks SG" and then I have to login to my bank, check my balance, walk to already overstuffed guitar wardrobe, decide I can't/won't sell any of them, and then finally accept it's not happening.

It's wearing on me. Thanks for your consideration.
JHorner wrote:Can people please stop commenting in this thread?

Every time it gets bumped to the top I read "Derek Trucks SG" and then I have to login to my bank, check my balance, walk to already overstuffed guitar wardrobe, decide I can't/won't sell any of them, and then finally accept it's not happening.

It's wearing on me. Thanks for your consideration.

Time payments :D :D :D
It is fek'n awesome!!!
Pic tomorow
Jellybelly wrote:
Delayman wrote:Ancho Poblano mmm interesting. Just googled this one - is it a super thick neck?

No this one is not the super U shape neck. By all accounts they were able to be ordered with a neck that was a little less beefy. Lucythe spud has played it failing that Molly might be the best one to explain the neck on it. Cheers :D

Large C on this one. I wanted the big U and that's what they put in the spec but Guitar Centre is staffed by morons.
Jellybelly wrote:Trucks SG pic added

oh f... f.... f...ty f.... f...
Jellybelly wrote:
WellyBlues wrote:
Jellybelly wrote:Trucks SG pic added

oh f... f.... f...ty f.... f...

And it is not that good of a picture. Price is what it cost me and on send.....$2100 inc freight :D

hmmm, it could depend on size and timing of payments