ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
So, I've had to send the family feline in for surgery today due to an infected abscess in the jaw that will require teeth removal. :( Cue unexpected cost :thumbdown:

- Ibanez AXS32 & hardcase $280
- LTD Viper 400 & softcase $250 [SOLD]
- Blackstar HT 100 Stage 100w 3x channel tube head & 4 button f/s $550 [SOLD]

I'm happy to ship at your cost and risk, would prefer pickup for amp though due to weight.

PM to discuss.
Last edited by The Scarecrow on Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
olegmcnoleg wrote:Our cat just needed surgery too, I can relate.

Yeah, he has chewed something that's cut his mouth and created an absess on the gums, which has infected a tooth... which had to go. So it's been done, but to a rather chunky cost! Still, feline on the mend so that's good.
We have insurance for our animals too, despite having a vet nurse wife and associated discounts. Glad kitty is on the mend though. Last year one of our cats came in with a split tongue. Last time this happened to an old cat of ours it was because the neighbour accidentally left a baited hook on his fishing rod :(
Yeah, he's been a pretty healthy bugger for most of his 10+ years but when I moved he went to live with my folks and there are a few other cats vying for territory so no doubt it was a scuffle from one of the local moggies. Seems to be doing much better now.