ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Don’t mean to sound like a dik but your vinyl prices are a tad above or on retail. Real Groovy do free shipping over 50 bux so it would cost more for me to buy the three i’m interested in from you.
Can you do a price on
Crooked vultures and
Queens of the stone age shipping to Auckland please
BY mrmofo
Basket Case wrote:I've removed the vinyl because after looking into the cost of shipping I would have to take a massive loss to make it worth anyone's while.

yea, it`s a real shame shipping is around $12 for vinyl. you have a few cool ones for sale though. i`ll pop you a line if I'm up your way to see if you still want to sell them.
cheers
BY Basket Case
mrmofo wrote:
Basket Case wrote:I've removed the vinyl because after looking into the cost of shipping I would have to take a massive loss to make it worth anyone's while.

yea, it`s a real shame shipping is around $12 for vinyl. you have a few cool ones for sale though. i`ll pop you a line if I'm up your way to see if you still want to sell them.
cheers

All good!