ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Might need to clear a couple of things out to make room for the new babies (fender offset babies)

I have a couple of things that are excess to requirement:

1. Gretsch Duo-jet 1997 Japan as per these photos: $2000 firm
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=31776&p=712248&hilit=gretsch+duojet#p712248

2. VOX tony bruno tb35c1. Un-used. Perfect condition. $750
35 watt version of what bender just sold. Bought as it was a good price and i needed a backup. I have since bought a bassman and a showman sooooo pretty flush for amps.
Last edited by StrummersOfThunder on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:51 am, edited 6 times in total.
StrummersOfThunder wrote:
sunburster wrote:Is the Jag still for sale or have you decided to keep it?

haven't had any offers put forward so I'm taking it as a sign that matching headstock offsets should be owned in odd numbers.

Well I did put in an offer...in this thread...but whatever. :lol: Anyway, I'd have to sell one of my Jags to pay for it and I love both of them dearly, so it's probably for the best I don't push it any further. Plus after reading that thread about your guitar I'm not totally convinced it isn't a refin, in which case my offer is way too high. Risky business.

You are smart to keep it. Refin or not, if it's a good guitar I don't think I'd sell one of those once I got my mitts on it. :thumbup: Back in the mid-90s in Ohio I used to borrow my friend's all original '62 Jag whenever he'd let me because I thought it was the best guitar I'd ever played. I still think that (and he still has it!). He bought it for $650 in 1995. Ah, those were the days.