ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Ok this is not me being a Molly, even though I’ve only had it for 48 hours.

I bought https://touch.trademe.co.nz/listing/view/1436056427 from Kev77. Does exactly what it should, and nicely too, but I had my eyes on a Sky King which has now come back into my possible space. But no way I can own this plus the RegalRocket plus a Sky King.

Selling for $1750 including a lovely vintage Mullard 12AX7 I dropped into it.

Would also sell the Ryan-built RegalRocket for $1500. He may have fallen off the grid/out of favour but we all know he did great work! Details of this amp are here:

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=31548&hilit=RegalRocket

Obvious urgency applies. Opportunity will cease if the Sky King goes elsewhere.
Kiwiaxe wrote:Ok this is not me being a Molly, even though I’ve only had it for 48 hours.

LOL. Defo not a Molly. I'd have relisted it in 24. ;-)

I will say there's some propper Mollying around these parts of late. Some of the biggest, light-hearted-jibe chaps are seriously outdoing me.

Good luck with the Sky King quest. :thumbup:
Molly wrote:
Kiwiaxe wrote:Ok this is not me being a Molly, even though I’ve only had it for 48 hours.

LOL. Defo not a Molly. I'd have relisted it in 24. ;-)

I will say there's some propper Mollying around these parts of late. Some of the biggest, light-hearted-jibe chaps are seriously outdoing me.

Good luck with the Sky King quest. :thumbup:

It's a kind of 'making it' to have your name become a synonym for something on the forum. I just have to pretend when anybody uses the word 'delay' it somehow relates to me.

Oh yeah - nice amp too. Did the valve you replaced sort the intermittent trem issue, or is that still an issue?
Having just done a farmers market gig with the Goodsell (and the Falcon, Conway!) I’d have to say I might just stick with the Goodsell. It sounded awesome. Far better than the Swart I had used in the past and that was no slouch.

Especially as 95% of my amp use will still be Kemper
Kiwiaxe wrote:Having just done a farmers market gig with the Goodsell (and the Falcon, Conway!) I’d have to say I might just stick with the Goodsell. It sounded awesome. Far better than the Swart I had used in the past and that was no slouch.

Especially as 95% of my amp use will still be Kemper

How’s that Falcon then?! Gave your arms a good stretch, I bet. :lol: