ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY casemysta
Ex conway ex moly ex null pointer amp :P

Great amp - comes with footswitch and spare tube - has just been serviced my John Gilmore
Selling as im going kemper :P
As mentioned in trades i would implement a trade for a deluxe reverd or princeton (or similar )with cash my way

3000 firm
Last edited by casemysta on Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
BY Dave_777
Conway wrote:FB sucker. Oops, I mean punter.

Well done!

And why am I a sucker for buying something I wanted for the price I was willing to pay?
BY null_pointer
Dave_777 wrote:
Conway wrote:FB sucker. Oops, I mean punter.

Well done!

And why am I a sucker for buying something I wanted for the price I was willing to pay?

Don’t mind the Prince of Bleu, Dave...he doesn’t even have Facebook so it’s kinda like having an opinion about India’s weather when you’ve never left NZ :P

And welcome aboard!

Edit: I see you joined 5 years ago...!
BY Dave_777
Yup, 5 years ago. I only speak up when I have something to say. Music, tone, gear is very subjective. As a long time gigging guitarist I know what I like and what works for me. But I also appreciate that my rig wouldn't work for everyone, and likewise theirs may not work for me and what I try to achieve. There is so much mud slinging, and uninformed opinion on this forum that I choose not to engage. I have however bought various pedals and guitars of fourm members, hence 5 years here without many posts..
BY null_pointer
Dave_777 wrote:Yup, 5 years ago. I only speak up when I have something to say. Music, tone, gear is very subjective. As a long time gigging guitarist I know what I like and what works for me. But I also appreciate that my rig wouldn't work for everyone, and likewise theirs may not work for me and what I try to achieve. There is so much mud slinging, and uninformed opinion on this forum that I choose not to engage. I have however bought various pedals and guitars of fourm members, hence 5 years here without many posts..

Two posts in a day tho mate, it’s a slippery slope! Next thing you’ll have a PRS and a Klon...

So if you come up with any awesome Helix patches, do share. I bought one as a bass rig for easy gigging and still need to give it a whirl outside the default patches for guitar
BY Molly
Dave_777 wrote:Yup, 5 years ago. I only speak up when I have something to say. Music, tone, gear is very subjective. As a long time gigging guitarist I know what I like and what works for me. But I also appreciate that my rig wouldn't work for everyone, and likewise theirs may not work for me and what I try to achieve. There is so much mud slinging, and uninformed opinion on this forum that I choose not to engage. I have however bought various pedals and guitars of fourm members, hence 5 years here without many posts..

Suspect there's uninformed opinion on every forum but on the whole I think the members here either speak from experience or are gracious enough to hold their hands up when they can't. Banter tends to be good-natured.
BY null_pointer
Yep what Molly said. When I first joined here, I (obviously) didn’t know anyone well enough to accurately gauge what was banter and what was a dig. So a few things read a bit rough.
If you picture BG and GrantB as the old dudes from the Muppets, then work your way back through the cast for everyone else you get a far clearer picture.

(Beaker = JB, just sayin...)
BY Bg
null_pointer wrote:Yep what Molly said. When I first joined here, I (obviously) didn’t know anyone well enough to accurately gauge what was banter and what was a dig. So a few things read a bit rough.
If you picture BG and GrantB as the old dudes from the Muppets, then work your way back through the cast for everyone else you get a far clearer picture.

(Beaker = JB, just sayin...)

I would think after 5 years as a member, he knows exactly how stupid I am :D and how sensible grant is :(