ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Kloppsta
Hey guys,

I have these two Allparts / Fender LIC necks that came off my Radian strats.

They are in like new condition, frets mint etc. Have seen very little play time over the years as just as i got these two strats made by Adrian i also got married, had kids, band stopped etc. so they have just been sitting in their cases for a few years. I have different plans for the strats now so these necks need a new home :)

I about 95% sure they are these - https://www.allparts.com/SMNF-C-Replace ... _3477.html as i remember wanting the "vintage tint" nitro finish and the modern C profile, big frets etc. They are really nice high quality necks. Great for your next project.

With the benefit of Adrian dressing them and he also made some compensated TUSQ nuts for both.

They do have Adrian's "Radian" brand stamp on the headstocks as well as "serial" numbers on the back.

They should fit any standard Fender sized neck pocket :)

I am after $260 per neck or $500 if you would like to buy both. Not looking for any trades thanks :)

Last edited by Kloppsta on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
BY AiRdAd
Hey Kloppsta,

You don't have any tele necks do you?

Thanks Danny
BY Kloppsta
Molly wrote:I was all excited until I read 'modern c'.... :-(

Well here's the thing.....i "think" they are called "modern C". i dont actually know for sure....i have never been one to worry too much about neck profile in terms of what they are called....i just either like them or i dont. these ones i like lol

the allparts website has the dimensions as - Neck thickness .84" at first fret, .96" at twelfth fret

ill can pull out my measuring tape if you like?
BY Molly
Kloppsta wrote:
Molly wrote:I was all excited until I read 'modern c'.... :-(

Well here's the thing.....i "think" they are called "modern C". i dont actually know for sure....i have never been one to worry too much about neck profile in terms of what they are called....i just either like them or i dont. these ones i like lol

the allparts website has the dimensions as - Neck thickness .84" at first fret, .96" at twelfth fret

ill can pull out my measuring tape if you like?

I'll measure the Radian / AllParts one I have and see how it compares. :thumbup:
BY Molly
Measures about the same.

Truthfully not what I was looking for for my vintage-vibe Tele but I like big frets.

As they've been sitting can I ask if there's been tension on the truss rod all this time? The very first Fender I ever bought was a maple neck that'd been left in an airing cupboard (duh) with no strings. The neck simply didn't want to come back to where it should be. I set it up for slide and traded it for an Ibanez Destroyer.
BY Kloppsta
I still have the strats :) i plan on getting some custom necks made by a local luthier which are exact copies of another guitar i own, albeit made from different materials. I also plan on changing the current pickups and S-S-S config to S-S-H.

The necks were attached to their respective bodies the entire time up until yesterday :) they have been siting in their guitar cases with strings on, so under normal tension. Before i took them off i had a quick play and they were pretty much still in tune and were setup how they left Adrians workshop! I.e. Playing great!
BY Kloppsta
Cheeky price drop bump. Keen to move these team. Any takers before i put them up on TM?

Will take $230 per neck or $420 for both. These are USD295.00 each before shipping, without the benefit of the TUSQ compensated nut and fret dressing! I very much doubt you will find necks of this quality anywhere else for this price :)