ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY NippleWrestler
Ahoy hoy.

Ex Blindspott Marshall cab.

1997 UK made jcm900 1960 lead cab.

Has 4 g12t75 speakers in there.

Works like an absolute charm, it's been the jam space cab for a while but I'm trying to raise funds because I want a Les Paul and this is less important. Sounds frickin awesome and was gigged for approximately 10 years and looks like it.

Visually, it's got a tear in the grille above the bottom right speaker, is missing one of the cab handles, and has some tolex peeling.

But, it's all cosmetic, the wiring and speakers are flawless.

$450.

Pickup avondale, Auckland.
Last edited by NippleWrestler on Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
BY Delayman
That's a good price if all the speakers are good etc.
BY NippleWrestler
It's functionally flawless, sounds great. It's been gigged and gigged some more and now gets used twice a week at my jam space. The speakers are mint, the tear is only in the grille cloth.