ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Bg
Molly wrote:
Kiwiaxe wrote:I like your reason for selling. What have you bought?

Bought back Danny's old R7. :-)

bought back, so was this your old R7 or Danny's? I'm losing all semblance of original ownership, the gear go round...
BY Molly
Bg wrote:
Molly wrote:
Kiwiaxe wrote:I like your reason for selling. What have you bought?

bought back, so was this your old R7 or Danny's? I'm losing all semblance of original ownership, the gear go round...

Yes. But folk know it as Danny's.
BY Slowy
Molly wrote:
Bg wrote:
Molly wrote:

This one. It's an old mate of the Korinacaster's
trio.JPG
BY Molly
Slowy wrote:
Molly wrote:
Bg wrote:

This one. It's an old mate of the Korinacaster's
trio.JPG

Now sporting OX4 pickups. Confess I'd never heard of them until today.
Someone fuckin buy this before I do something dumb
BY JHorner
Single coil wrote:Someone fuckin buy this before I do something dumb

Yes.
No. Need new brake rotors.
Yes.
No. Have an LP want another power amp.
Yes.
No. Next LP must be cherry.
Phew.

All yours.
BY willow13
JHorner wrote:No. Need new brake rotors.

when I got my rotors repco wanted something like $299 for the pair but I got some from aussie for $52 for the pair (postage was $45)
BY Molly
willow13 wrote:
JHorner wrote:No. Need new brake rotors.

when I got my rotors repco wanted something like $299 for the pair but I got some from aussie for $52 for the pair (postage was $45)

Heard a similar story from a guy that sourced his from the US. Good to know you don't have to take the gouging.