ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY sizzlingbadger
The cab is a couple of years old but in perfect unmarked condition. $800 ono

IMG_1322.jpg
Last edited by sizzlingbadger on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY Molly
sizzlingbadger wrote:no longer fo sale.

I know I'm the last person with any right to say this but there's definitely something to be said for sticking with an amp. The longer you have them the more you'll come to appreciate their finer points and the things they're good at.

I recently read an interview with Dan Patlansky who has the Dr Z EZG (same as I've fan-boy bought). He said it took him a couple of years to get to know it and to get the best out of it. And this is an amp with maybe six knobs. So, glad you've decided to keep the Boogie. Can't lose money on something that's not for sale. :thumbup:
BY Molly
sizzlingbadger wrote:Its a great amp, I was just being dumb, been feeling a bit down with the whole guitar thing I think.

I can relate but look at it like this. You've got your gear now and it's top-drawer stuff. There's nothing you could want to hear that you couldn't get with that rig and two guitars. Maybe park it for a bit and don't come back until you really feel like playing guitar.
BY Mark.h
Just a thought ...if its not quite sounding right or theres an annoying frequency bugging your ears stick an EQ pedal in the amps effects loop and the fine tune from there, i' ve had great results doing this.....
BY HackSaw
Mark.h wrote:Just a thought ...if its not quite sounding right or theres an annoying frequency bugging your ears stick an EQ pedal in the amps effects loop and the fine tune from there, i' ve had great results doing this.....

or trade it for a TA-30? ;)
BY Molly
sizzlingbadger wrote:It sounds great :winky:

I think a 1x12 cab can be better at lower volumes though so I'm keeping my eye open for one.

Just rewire your 212 with one input for both and another for just one.
BY sizzlingbadger
Mesa vertical Cab for sale, sounds huge when cranked up a bit but I'm after a 1x12 at least 23" wide. Home made beam blockers, Mesa padded cover and wheels included.
BY sizzlingbadger
16ohm each, wired for 8ohm in total. Its standard as per the Mesa specs on their website. I've since broken in the V30's and now it sounds really good so I'm thinking of keeping it.
BY NippleWrestler
You should keep it. I thought about selling mine, and listed it a few times, but the other cabs I've tried just don't sound anywhere near as good.