ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Bg
Molly wrote:
Conway wrote:That's not quite Oleg's and Opsguy's (future) neighbourhood. I think I'm the only one in that particular ghetto. You cut BG out.

I just picked a nice spendy one south of the north. My Auckland knowledge is absolute zero.

You literally stopped just before my house, banned.....
Danban wrote:Hey Phil,

Wanted to thank you again.

The guitar is cracking and I haven't been able to put it down. (My 65 has currently taken a back seat)

Guys I can thoroughly recommend any dealings with Phil, he's an absolute gent and a pleasure to deal with.

You don't know Phil like we do....

But seriously...what guitar did you buy? And what 65?
Danban wrote:
Guys I can thoroughly recommend any dealings with opsguy, he's an absolute gent and a pleasure to deal with.

Indeed. I've said as much to the man m'self. Sometimes I buy stuff from him that I don't even want just for the pleasure of the transaction. ;-)
GrantB wrote:

The guitar is cracking and I haven't been able to put it down. (My 65 has currently taken a back seat)

Guys I can thoroughly recommend any dealings with Phil, he's an absolute gent and a pleasure to deal with.

You don't know Phil like we do....

But seriously...what guitar did you buy? And what 65?

Haha oh really?

Hi Grant I bought his 62 Gibson SG Special and the 65 is a Gibson Sg too.
I just wanted you to tell everyone!! Score!!! That thing has a superb feeling neck.

What's the 65? SG Standard? Early or late 65?
There are a few of us here that have an SG problem, so please do.
GrantB wrote:There are a few of us here that have an SG problem, so please do.

Agreed - can never have too many SG threads.

That said, I only have 1 SG so I don't have an SG problem. Hang on... only 1? That is a problem.

Dan you are very welcome, that guitar is niw in good hands with you! You made that guitar sound fantastic through the Ventura too!!
opsguy wrote:We can make that happen

Dewey? Did someone just say Dewey?

:winky: