ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Molly wrote:
Conway wrote:There were a couple of very dodgy characters spotted around that neighbourhood last night, I believe...

Spendy part of the world that there Auckland. Don't think I'll be hangin' with you blokes this side of a lottery win.

That's not quite Oleg's and Opsguy's (future) neighbourhood. I think I'm the only one in that particular ghetto. You cut BG out.
Molly wrote:
Conway wrote:There were a couple of very dodgy characters spotted around that neighbourhood last night, I believe...

Spendy part of the world that there Auckland. Don't think I'll be hangin' with you blokes this side of a lottery win.

That's all the mob houses mate with the projected P amounts
BY Molly
Conway wrote:That's not quite Oleg's and Opsguy's (future) neighbourhood. I think I'm the only one in that particular ghetto. You cut BG out.

I just picked a nice spendy one south of the north. My Auckland knowledge is absolute zero.
Our little shack in UH is creeping up to the half million mark now
Crazy for a holiday home :)
Or that's how I see it the way it's built lol
opsguy wrote:That's absolutely fine - I agree that Akl is expensive...but after 10 years of commuting.....

Can't believe you succumbed...it's alright...I'll carry the torch.
GrantB wrote:Can't believe you succumbed...it's alright...I'll carry the torch.

null_pointer wrote:I’ll stay commuting personally :P. At least I’m only there a day or two a week I guess...!

You blokes are in Hamilton I think?

Prices seem a whole lot more realistic there. Maybe it's the next 'hot spot' ;-)
Marginally cheaper - Auckland is too full of Aucklanders to be there full time.
JHorner wrote:FFS every time this gets bumped I have to open the thread just in case opsguy is getting more serious and listing more things.

/yes I am aware of the irony that I too have bumped the thread

Annoying, eh? ;-)

I could feel the Real Estate values rising as I drove out of the area.
Hey Phil,

Wanted to thank you again.

The guitar is cracking and I haven't been able to put it down. (My 65 has currently taken a back seat)

Guys I can thoroughly recommend any dealings with Phil, he's an absolute gent and a pleasure to deal with.