ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Molly
opsguy wrote:The BE100 has more gain and a more modern sound, the smallbox is based off a plexi - I am no expert to be fair though. If I compare the Smallbox to the Runt 20 the Runt leans more to the BE100. The dirty Shirley sits more on the plexi side.

As you've a surfeit of Friedman amps I'll borrow the Small Box and you can borrow the Sky King. :thumbup:
BY Molly
Conway wrote:Especially when he looks you straight in the eye to tell you to get the pedal.

He did that last time and the Mrs, who was sitting next to me at the time, went off and bought one....

As they used to say up-north in the UK: "He's got one eye going for the chips and another coming back with the change."
BY Molly
opsguy wrote:Updated some pricing and added a mesa mark 5

Always exciting to read 'updated' on your sale threads.

Didn't see the Small Box 50. Time I did what I always see to do and take that off your hands.
BY Conway
opsguy wrote:I am always happy to consider offers....just may not accept them!! The blue CU22 isn't going anywhere though...sorry Conway!!

I completely understand you being happy to get rid of that Gretsch and Friedman rubbish, but wanting to keep the outstanding blue PRS. Makes perfect sense.
BY H671
What Gretsch is this?