ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Cleanout time, probably more to come too.
Line 6 Variax Standard (Sunburst) with all the bits and pieces. As new with a shitty gig bag. I haven't the patience for this malarkey. $900
Friedman BEOD as new in box $280
Friedman Sir Compre as new in box $280
Trio Plus $300
Supro 1600 Supreme 1x10 25w with cover (instant Keith Richards) $1400
Taylor 314CE with Taylor hardcase and all case candy. As new. $2000
Vox AC15C1 - as new with cover. $600 pickup only
Ibanez JS2410 as new $2000
Mesa Boogie Mark 5 Head (90w) $2600
Mesa 1x12 widebody Cab, as new: $650
Tom Anderson Classic S in Olympic white with case. as new $2800
2017 Gibson SG, black with hardcase. new condition $1900

pickup Ham or Auckland or I will ship for free at your risk....except for the Vox which is too heavy!
Last edited by opsguy on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:38 am, edited 8 times in total.
Yep - kemper has significantly improved. The quality of the professional profiles are very good. Cork sniffing to a point, but its there in my opinion. Line 6 has hands down the best interface and is the easiest to use though...I am not looking to get rid of my other Helix just yet. Have to say the Helix is a fantastic bit of gear though.
opsguy wrote:Yep - kemper has significantly improved. The quality of the professional profiles are very good. Cork sniffing to a point, but its there in my opinion. Line 6 has hands down the best interface and is the easiest to use though...I am not looking to get rid of my other Helix just yet. Have to say the Helix is a fantastic bit of gear though.

Helix effects into a Kemper would be the business
Molly wrote:Will take Trio original. Ta

Flaky internet at the mo. PM once it's back up. Can't be doin' with this fat finger phone typing.

Get yourself a cheap keyboard amp to run it. 1000% betterer!

I always open an Opsguy for sale thread with trepidation. Got away unscathed this time. :D
BY Conway
Conway wrote:
opsguy wrote:Planning on hanging onto that one...your dibs still noted!!!!

Yep, I know. Not holding my breath on that one.

I'd actually rather kiwiaxe sell me back my old P245, to be honest.
BY Conway
Molly wrote:Tempted by another BE-OD. At this rate for the first time in my life I'll have a pedal board. All overdrives, mind...

What are you up to with all your amps, Molly? Did you sell the Blanken-thingamebob?