ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY null_pointer
Looking to clear some of the pile, so prices adjusted for movement.

EVH 1x12 closed back with Celestion Gold 8 Ohm $375
Peavey HP Special USA - $700
Rickenbacker 650D - $1050
Boss DD-500 in box, not used at all - $400

Both guitars with original hard cases, Ricky has been fret dressed
BY Molly
null_pointer wrote:Looking to clear some of the pile, so prices adjusted for movement.

Peavey HP Special USA - $700
Rickenbacker 650D - $1050
Boss DD-500 in box, not used at all - $400

Both guitars with original hard cases, Ricky has been fret dressed

Google a HP Special. That's a nice looking US guitar for the money.
BY StratMatt
I would love to grab that HP special.. great work horse guitar for a good price. Just can't shift anything.
BY Molly
null_pointer wrote:Yeah it's indicative of the lack of awareness...of it were a Wolfie it would be double easy. C'est la vie

Is it purdy?
BY bbrunskill
crazy price on that Ric - those are 3.5K new and a full on epic quality US made guitar to rival Custom Shop Fender or Gibson! I'd love it but can't justify more guitars when I'm not even gigging right now. Chuck it on trade, some indie hipsters will eventually discover the greatness of the mighty Rickenbacker.
BY Slowy
null_pointer wrote:

Fukkityfukkityfuk!!!! I've just finished a new 1x12. :roll:
BY Molly
3:20am and, as usual, awake with a cuppa. Found myself half asleep pondering Marshall' s US distribution system during the 1970s. Beat that guitar nerds... Anyway, wondering about this cab or the Gold for the Tone King Sky King. Can't be fetching a tape measure now but will tomorrow.