ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Going through the drawers and found stuff I am not using or haven't used for a while. Free up some cash for one of 2 possible projects in the pipe line. One guitar related, the other motorcycle related. So here's me list:

Gig-FX Pro-Chop trem & all sorts of other stereo effects pedal. Mint cond in box. Fairly rare never seen another on TM or anywhere. Google it. Looking for $280.

SOLD :Cry Baby bass wah. Seems good as with guitar too. Mint like new in box. $100

Boss CS3 compressor sustainer with Monty Allums mods. $120

EHX Big Muff Pi Bass. Mint in box $130.

Mooer Mini Ana Echo. Mint $60 no box.

MXR Full Booar Metal pedal. no box great nick. $120

Proel PFS38 2 button switcher. Un-used in box $25

Boss FS-6 Dual foot switcher. No box $35.

I'm thing my pricing is fair but be sure and let me know if you think I'm off a little and an arrangement may be able to be come to...

SOLD:Just added: 83 USA Tele pickups. Bridge showing its age a bit but both good working condition. 1st time out of the body. Hit me with a offer. :thumbup:SOLD.

Shadow under bridge pickup for upright bass. Very nice unit easy to fit. Comes with new in packaging transducers. Looking for $ 125. Half the cost of new.
Last edited by Timoes on Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY foal30
Hi. I see I am a few weeks late to the party but certainly interested in the Dunlop Bass Wah. I assume it's the White one with a Q knob/adjustment?

I'm in Christchurch so hopefully postage not an issue. Cheers.
BY Timoes
Yep white bass wah with 2 eq knobs. I have since noticed that the battery cover is missing and the 9 volt plug is also not there. It is minty new cond in box tho. $80 shipping to Chch included ?

The Tele pickups are still there. Plenty of wire. Actually 1st time out of the body since 82 or 83 or whenever it was made. I,m the 2nd owner of it. Rather sell as a pair. What about $125 the pair shipped to non-rural ?
BY foal30
Timoes wrote:Yep white bass wah with 2 eq knobs. I have since noticed that the battery cover is missing and the 9 volt plug is also not there. It is minty new cond in box tho. $80 shipping to Chch included ?

The Tele pickups are still there. Plenty of wire. Actually 1st time out of the body since 82 or 83 or whenever it was made. I,m the 2nd owner of it. Rather sell as a pair. What about $125 the pair shipped to non-rural ?

Hi. Call it a $100 bro. But the 9v bit, I can still plug this into my board? I don't have to run it on battery only? If I run it on battery the guts won't fall out :lol:
BY Timoes
Haha. Coupla weeks on now. Dont think its gona be any biggie bro. I was running it on my board sweet as. Split ya 90 bills shipped. Tuesday special.

PM me your adress and stuff. I get it packed up tomoro night and send Thursday ?