ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY GrantB
Gotta say, many of the Chinese GZ34s are more reliable than the JJ's. I have little faith in the current JJ tubes, having been so good for so long.
GrantB wrote:Gotta say, many of the Chinese GZ34s are more reliable than the JJ's. I have little faith in the current JJ tubes, having been so good for so long.

You're probably right. I replaced it with a Tung-Sol, should see me right for a while.
BY Bg
worth hanging onto, they do blow. And as they're rectifiers, they don't actually affect the sound in any cork sniffery way ;)