ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY HackSaw
Will look at swap offers on the pedals & Trigger:

DOD/Blackarts Boneshaker $120

Lovepedal Gen5 $120

Joyo JP-02 $50 (not sure on amount of dc cables, there's 6 for sure and can probably dig out the rest. Also US plug with an NZ adapter duct-taped on)

M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro Live Controller Beat Pad $200

Gibson SG special (w/ Fralin P90s & rockcase) SOLD

Godin Kingpin (w/ SD antiquity P90) SOLD
Last edited by HackSaw on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
BY HackSaw
ToneLoungeMatt wrote:What is the true colour of the SG? It looks quite light in the photo. Also, how much for shipping to CHCH?

Here's another view next to my natural burst Standard. It's a touch lighter, and obviously satin. If you can wait till September shipping is free (I'm visiting the folks so can bring it), otherwise no clue, will have to find out...

BY WellyBlues
That SG, mmmmm, I like that.