ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY HackSaw
zvex super-seek tremolo $300

Mr Black Double Chorus $200 (brand spanking new)

Fuel tank Jnr (also brand spanking, with mounting bracket) $150

DOD/Blackarts Boneshaker $100 (it's bugger all more than the US40 one would have cost. Just go for it!)

Lovepedal Gen5 $100 (this is lovepedal's carbon copy, this is a stupid price!)

iRig Stomp $40

Joyo JP-02 $40 (US plug with an NZ adapter duct-taped on)

A bunch of patch cables, maybe 8 x 6 inch, 3x12 inch. fender, dimarzio, guitar-fetish, hosa. $2 & $3 each? Will count up when I get home for clarity, prefer a bulk sale. Also several instrument cables, will update. Actually all sorts of cables, trs, xlr. feel free to express an interest, I will itemise them all tonight.

Good way to start a pedal board for cheap!
Last edited by HackSaw on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:36 am, edited 8 times in total.
BY HackSaw
ToneLoungeMatt wrote:What is the true colour of the SG? It looks quite light in the photo. Also, how much for shipping to CHCH?

Here's another view next to my natural burst Standard. It's a touch lighter, and obviously satin. If you can wait till September shipping is free (I'm visiting the folks so can bring it), otherwise no clue, will have to find out...

BY WellyBlues
That SG, mmmmm, I like that.
BY HackSaw
No I bought it from some chap in mt Eden from memory. I must plug it in, can't remember if it's truly scratchy or what...
BY NippleWrestler
Cool, he was selling a JH1 with a dicked pot as well.

I have a spare pot, the only thing that works in my old crybaby. Would be nice to amalgamate the parts into 1 working unit.

Where are you in Auckland man? Any chance we could work something out before Thursday? Otherwise I'm back Sunday night.
BY Single coil
Hooray networking