ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Slowy
Molly wrote:https://youtu.be/o07Kc2fFfgY

Like this guy's playing.

Yeah. Bohlinger. The boy can play. 8)
BY Molly
Reg18 wrote:

Like this guy's playing.

That's a great demo of it!

Indeed. If you'd let your buyer know I'll dibs it if they decide to pass it on. Ta.
BY Reg18
Molly wrote:
Reg18 wrote:

Like this guy's playing.

That's a great demo of it!

Indeed. If you'd let your buyer know I'll dibs it if they decide to pass it on. Ta.

Sorry to say it's a non forum member, he's picking it up tonight.
I can still let him know to contact me if he doesn't like it though.
BY Reg18
Molly wrote:All good, Reg.

For the record I'm getting Tony (Silverpistol) to build me another one of his optical compressors as I prefer that.
If you don't generally like or use a compressor an optical one is a good choice as it's less in your face squashed dynamics and just a nice subtle sustain.
BY Molly
Reg18 wrote:
Molly wrote:All good, Reg.

For the record I'm getting Tony (Silverpistol) to build me another one of his optical compressors as I prefer that.
If you don't generally like or use a compressor an optical one is a good choice as it's less in your face squashed dynamics and just a nice subtle sustain.

I really should buy something from Tony before he's famous and a mythology builds around his pedals making them unobtainable. :-)

And just because he's a GC.
BY Single coil
Interested in tony compressor also.
BY Slowy
Single coil wrote:Interested in tony compressor also.

How many orders do you need to make a viable production run Tony?
BY Reg18
Slowy wrote:

He is doing a proper case for my one so if you put in an order It might be better for him to get 2 or 3 sent away for painting than just one?
I'm
Sure he will chime in soon
BY TmcB
Reg18 wrote:
Slowy wrote:

He is doing a proper case for my one so if you put in an order It might be better for him to get 2 or 3 sent away for painting than just one?
I'm
Sure he will chime in soon

Nailed it - I'm doing Reg's and I'd love to get a couple more away at once - makes the printer a lot happier with me :D
BY Single coil
Pix of "finished product"?
BY Slowy
TmcB wrote:Nailed it - I'm doing Reg's and I'd love to get a couple more away at once - makes the printer a lot happier with me :D

It's Friday night, I'm drinking Cuban Rum neat, so I'm totally in!
Sold.
BY TmcB
Single coil wrote:Pix of "finished product"?

This pedal specifically or my pedals in general?

If it's the latter, there are a few pedals up here at http://www.silverpistoleffects.com/ to see what the end result is like.

If it's the former, I'm just designing the layout of it now :thumbup:
BY TmcB
Slowy wrote:
TmcB wrote:Nailed it - I'm doing Reg's and I'd love to get a couple more away at once - makes the printer a lot happier with me :D

It's Friday night, I'm drinking Cuban Rum neat, so I'm totally in!
Sold.

Woohoo!

Anyone else in on this?