ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY bbrunskill
Keen to buy Toanys Laney, so here's some stuff.

Tech21 British amp sim/distortion: $120
Boss TR-2: $90
Boss DD-5: $140
Nobels ORD-S: $90 (this is a great sleeper pedal, three band EQ and can go from low gain OD to big distortion)

All in very nice/nearly minty condition apart from the Tech21, which is beat up and has some random punk band name scratched on the bottom.

1x12 pine cab, tan tolex, loaded with a Warehouse Speakers Green Beret (like a 25 watt Cele Greenback): $180
BY Bg
bbrunskill wrote:oui! je suis en nouvelle zealand maintenant!

Yay, Ravi de vous revoir.... my french is now shite unfortunately, buy welcome home buddy :)
BY bender
twangnsnarl wrote:Pics of cab?

I think it's one I built. Made to fit a Marshall 18watt head chassis so is relatively deep and has a control panel cutout too. I never got round to covering it so not sure what the tolex is like but I think the grill cloth is oxblood from memory. Fingerjointed 18mm pine construction. I was using it with a Fane speaker and it sounded great.
BY bbrunskill
Split up cab and speaker, speaker would be a great upgrade for a Fender Blues Junior, Peavey Classic 30 or other combo that comes with a 'no name' speaker. On TM for $100, PM if you're interested.