ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY sizzlingbadger
Very light Radian Tele with Jess Loureiro '72 pickup set. Chunky neck with modern radius and medium frets. $900 + shipping

BY sizzlingbadger
Pastasauce wrote:Swap ya for a P90 equipped Radian Korina Jazzmaster? ;-)

I'm eyeing up another Tele.
BY WellyBlues
oh fuck, there I was last night thinking I might be a Tele guy, and wondering what it would cost to get a decent one. oh fuck!

just can't see getting it past the wife, although it's a similar colour to another guitar so, hmmm maybe, haha,
BY WellyBlues
so what's a 'modern radius', 12"? wonder what it would be like to set up as a slide machine.
BY bender
I think that it's a 9.5" radius although I could be wrong...

Fricken great guitar this. I only offloaded it because I bought a vintage Fender equivalent.
BY sizzlingbadger
Zaulkin wrote:
sizzlingbadger wrote:I'm eyeing up another Tele.

Just curious, what are you looking at?

There is a nice Blonde Mexi on TradeMe and also Troy has a Baja.
BY WellyBlues
Pastasauce wrote:Swap ya for a P90 equipped Radian Korina Jazzmaster? ;-)

Is there a pic somewhere on the forum?
BY WellyBlues
sizzlingbadger wrote:
Zaulkin wrote:
sizzlingbadger wrote:I'm eyeing up another Tele.

Just curious, what are you looking at?

There is a nice Blonde Mexi on TradeMe and also Troy has a Baja.

Yes that Blonde is nice alright. So why the change? and how would you describe the sound compared to a Fender Tele?
BY sizzlingbadger
I just want a change and would prefer a thinner neck profile. The Radian sounds just like a Fender Tele really, in fact its a really nice guitar I expect I'll end up regretting moving it on at some point in the future.
BY Polar Bear
sizzlingbadger wrote:I just want a change and would prefer a thinner neck profile. The Radian sounds just like a Fender Tele really, in fact its a really nice guitar I expect I'll end up regretting moving it on at some point in the future.

The Baja can't be a good choice then, they have pretty big necks.
BY sizzlingbadger
Polar Bear wrote:
sizzlingbadger wrote:I just want a change and would prefer a thinner neck profile. The Radian sounds just like a Fender Tele really, in fact its a really nice guitar I expect I'll end up regretting moving it on at some point in the future.

This one has a different All Parts neck though.
BY bender
sizzlingbadger wrote:
Polar Bear wrote:

This one has a different All Parts neck though.

Yeah, that neck is pretty huge. I love it, but it's not for everyone.