ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
User avatar
BY Polar Bear
#751046
bender wrote:
sizzlingbadger wrote:
Polar Bear wrote:The Baja can't be a good choice then, they have pretty big necks.


This one has a different All Parts neck though.


Yeah, that neck is pretty huge. I love it, but it's not for everyone.

I thought it was what made it such a great guitar, in fact.
User avatar
BY bender
#751052
Polar Bear wrote:
bender wrote:
sizzlingbadger wrote:
This one has a different All Parts neck though.


Yeah, that neck is pretty huge. I love it, but it's not for everyone.

I thought it was what made it such a great guitar, in fact.


That plus the weight (or complete lack thereof) and the way it sounds...
User avatar
BY WellyBlues
#751055
bender wrote:
Polar Bear wrote:
bender wrote:
Yeah, that neck is pretty huge. I love it, but it's not for everyone.

I thought it was what made it such a great guitar, in fact.


That plus the weight (or complete lack thereof) and the way it sounds...


So is this (neck) referencing SB's Radian or the Baja on Trademe? I got confused (age related!).
User avatar
BY Zaulkin
#751064
WellyBlues wrote:
bender wrote:
Polar Bear wrote:I thought it was what made it such a great guitar, in fact.


That plus the weight (or complete lack thereof) and the way it sounds...


So is this (neck) referencing SB's Radian or the Baja on Trademe? I got confused (age related!).


The radian I think.
User avatar
BY Eruera
#751068
Gah! Want!
User avatar
BY bender
#751069
Zaulkin wrote:
WellyBlues wrote:
bender wrote:
That plus the weight (or complete lack thereof) and the way it sounds...


So is this (neck) referencing SB's Radian or the Baja on Trademe? I got confused (age related!).


The radian I think.


Yes. It has a loooooooovely big neck on it.
User avatar
BY twangnsnarl
#751070
I feel I am in some way supposed to own this; I asked Adrian to model the neck on my Cabronita after the neck on this one after I picked it up at a gearfest ages ago. It's my favourite ever neck.

Alas, I am broke. :(
User avatar
BY sizzlingbadger
#751085
WellyBlues wrote:
bender wrote:
Polar Bear wrote:I thought it was what made it such a great guitar, in fact.


That plus the weight (or complete lack thereof) and the way it sounds...


So is this (neck) referencing SB's Radian or the Baja on Trademe? I got confused (age related!).


The Radian
User avatar
BY bender
#751119
Polar Bear wrote:If it helps, I was talking about the Baja teles. I've not played this Radian.

Lol

You need to. It's right up your alley
User avatar
BY jimi
#751338
It was too much neck for me to handle.

Sounds great though and the (lack of) weight makes it a great guitar for long gigs.
User avatar
BY Zaulkin
#751343
jimi wrote:It was too much neck for me to handle.

Sounds great though and the (lack of) weight makes it a great guitar for long gigs.


Good for playing 'blowin' in the wind'.
User avatar
BY sizzlingbadger
#751721
I played a Baja tele in RS and I would say the neck is similar in size.

Bump !
User avatar
BY telefiend
#751722
Chunky necks are where it's at!

Would have snagged this had I not just bought an Esquire. Someone take iiiiit