ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Dharmajester
1993 Ferrari Red SG Special with ebony board.
Acquired from Molly a couple of months back to use for slide, deserves more thorough use as its a very playable, lively guitar. Has 4 frets with dents under the G, don't know if they can be stoned out or need replacing
Available as I bought it without pu's for 800 or with a pair of 57 Classics for a grand.

See Brians auction for pics ( better than I could take )
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=32821
Last edited by Dharmajester on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
BY Molly
When I bought this I was impressed with the condition of the frets for a guitar of its age. Actually, with the guitar's condition in general for its age. It was set up with very low action and light strings so was effortless to play. No buzz. No issues. I actually put heavier strings on it and took the action up a bit. Had I thought there was any fret wear I'd certainly have said as much. If it's still as it was when I had it I don't think the next buyer need be concerned.
BY Delayman
Such a good price! Can't justify a third SG...but ebony board is so appealing