ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY werdna
The classic 2 x 12 cabinet in excellent condition.

Loaded with v30s.

Tight bass, smooth mids and a harmonically rich top end.

Handles massive overdrive sounds with ease.

You'll know all this already. Somebody come and buy it off me.

$650.
Last edited by werdna on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY dayl
If you're in the sth island, I'll let you sell it to me for much less.
BY werdna
Have I got my pricing wrong here? I paid $900 second hand but that was four years ago. Please let me know.
BY dayl
Yeah, sorry bro. Its not that it isn't worth that much its just that a number have sold for less
BY JHorner
Cdog wrote:Meh. The grisly reality of liquidating gear in NZ

Now consider how much those sellers actually got for those awesome cabs after TM fees. Ouch!
BY Cdog
JHorner wrote:

Now consider how much those sellers actually got for those awesome cabs after TM fees. Ouch!

ikr 8% is robbery... beats me how resistant some people are to joining facebook groups and negotiating directly with the seller :roll:
BY dayl
8% now? holy......

Facebook groups ftw. Still, may have to throw some things up on Tm or even consider Reverb. Kiwi market sucks.
BY jeremyb
Cdog wrote:
JHorner wrote:

ikr 8% is robbery... beats me how resistant some people are to joining facebook groups and negotiating directly with the seller :roll:

It's weird eh, I've nabbed a couple of guitars now for less than I was going to offer them outside if tardme but they never responded to my question on the auction with my details... and in one case I saw the guys number on another auction and txt'd, no reply...
BY Bg
sold my fernandes tele on facebook, within a couple of hours, knocked some cash of because NO FEES still way better. Trademe has peaked, they're going to find their biggest threat is from facebook not other auction sites.