ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY null_pointer
Recycling a few things into foldies due to my new fascination for Line6 Stage Source stuff... :<

Suhr Classic Antique w/Thornbucker+ bridge, surf green. Comes with the chur case. $3100
Bogner Mojado 1x12 w/Celestion gold and Palermo mod (inclusion of 3 stage bright switch) - $1800
Peavey HP Special w/hard case - ex me -> BG -> me again. $750

Q: Why are you selling the Suhr?
A: I bought back a 2004 Custom S I'd sold, and really only need one HSS strat. The Custom S is rarer :P
Q: Is that PV really pretty much a Wolfie?
A: Yes, yes it is.
Q: What is the meaning of life?
A: 42
BY Conway
Now see you shoulda bought the Classic Antique in sonic blue, shouldn'tya. :wink:

PS. I have Phil's white Suhr Tele here to swap for your blue one.
BY Kiwiaxe
C*nt

Send me pics of the Suhr. This is of course 48 hours after I order and pay for one from Humbucker music in the US
BY Conway
Kiwiaxe wrote:C*nt

Send me pics of the Suhr. This is of course 48 hours after I order and pay for one from Humbucker music in the US

LOL. Is it sonic blue?
BY null_pointer
Kiwiaxe wrote:No, Bengal flame standard pro

Get the link? Really quite an awesome light/med relic job with great attention to detail - fake rusted screw ends, scuffed backs of the locking tuners, even aged maple neck without looking like they dipped it in coffee
BY null_pointer
Yeah similar territory. This one has ML single coils and the Thornbucker+ HB (I think the standard CAs are V60s, and the SSS classic pros are V70s) so different pickup-wise but the hardware will be same territory.

BY null_pointer
Nobody has a Suhr-On? Or a Bo(g)ner? These StageSource things aint gonna buy themselves.. :P

Unless of course you have an L3M, L3S and/or a M20D then maybe we can Tradey McTradeface?