ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY dayl
Hmm... well... I know that before I even mention the 7th string, the design aesthetics of this guitar are probably too modern for the trending 50+ year old designs favoured among my fellow forumites...... but hey... if I can buy a 100w Marshall head, I guess anything can happen :thumbup:

Guitar is in excellent condition with the exception of a few of the screws being corroded (normal bs) and the pickguard shows use if you hold it up on the right angle in sunlight.

Offered to the more discerning, tasteful and judicious forum members for $1100 plus $50 courier. $1150 to your door.

BY jeremyb
Arggghhhh if I wasn't going all tele weirdo again this would be absolutely dreamy to own!!!
mttn3 wrote:It'd be nice with a set of neon strings too :mrgreen: :sick:

Then smash some Type O Negative songs with it.
BY hamo
Fffuuuuu :x :mad: :crybaby: :bummed: :evil: :cry: :grump:
BY mttn3
I'm kind of a greenie, i guess :)

But actually Type O- have this thing for green guitars with green inlays, green album covers, lighting and stage backdrops, everything. It's kind of weird.
BY dayl
Haha yeah. After typing that I went on a Type O search.... Black & green everywhere. Im listening to their greatest hits for something diff.