ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Kloppsta
Hi all,

I am selling my Katana. Need to raise some funds quickly but will be picking up another one in the future for sure.

Its approx 3 months old, mint, like new condition. Still have the box for it so could ship at your cost and risk but its big so could be pricey.

Asking $680. No trades sorry, need cash.

BY Molly
Kloppsta wrote:Hi all,

I am selling my Katana. Need to raise some funds quickly but will be picking up another one in the future for sure.

Its approx 3 months old, mint, like new condition. Still have the box for it so could ship at your cost and risk but its big so could be pricey.

Asking $680. No trades sorry, need cash.

Sorry circumstances dictate that you sell it but there's bound to be a buyer around here. I think Dave said at Gearfest that they'd sold about ten of them via the forum.
BY Bg
Damn, I'm after a combo to run in stereo with my head - but not this month :(
BY Kloppsta
Bg wrote:Damn, I'm after a combo to run in stereo with my head - but not this month :(

might still be up for grabs in a month :)
BY Bg
Kloppsta wrote:
Bg wrote:Damn, I'm after a combo to run in stereo with my head - but not this month :(

might still be up for grabs in a month :)

surprised its lasted this long ;)
BY Kloppsta
lol....how many Katana's purchased on this forum alone? 2 guys decide to sell theirs, 1 because they needed to free up some cash and the other because it wasnt his bag. now all of a sudden its all "oh the katana hype is over" etc. :lol:

whatever the case, the katana to me is a great sounding and versatile amp at any price. i managed to sell something else so no longer need the cash as urgently however i am still going to sell my katana combo and will more than likely pick up a head and cab.

the current midi implementation as beeg has duly noted is somewhat limited in comparison to what most guys consider "standard" midi functionality.
while the head has a midi in port, without a thru/out port included it is also somewhat useless to me. still, the head and standard roland footswitch is probably all i really need if i am being honest with myself.

anyway, my katana 100w 2x12 combo is still up for grabs. mint condition, with box - $680. will courier at buyers expense and risk.

am open to trades now however. looking specifically for a katana head or a vertical / angled 2x12 cab. :thumbup:
Good timing for anyone wanting to try a virtually brand new amp with an $899 RRP though!
BY willow13
Kloppsta wrote:lol....how many Katana's purchased on this forum alone?

pretty sure Dave said its around 10
Kloppsta wrote:Any takers here at $650 before i throw it to the wolves on TM and FB this weekend? :thumbup:

There's a Katana 212 on Trademe at the moment, had presumed that was yours.

$650 is a stone cold bargain!