ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY AiRdAd
Hey Guys,

I'm selling a bit of gear

Stratocaster
Allparts body and neck, Vintage Vibe handwired pickups, Schaller ST6 Tuners. Hardtail. Mint condition with one ding on the bottom edge of the body, and one ding in the neck. Slight flame in the neck, with nice figuring. Two piece body, with a join that is pretty much invisible when looking at it. Nice grain on the body. Asking $825.

Gibson USA Les Paul
Special T model. Which the Internet says is same specs as the Traditional Plus. Locking tuners, push pull pots that coil split either of the pickups, nice top. Mint condition with one ding on the body and one on the neck. Currently fitted with Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates pickups, but could sell it with some Seymour Duncan JB’s or even without any pickups. Got case etc. Asking $2675

Charvel San Dimas shaped aftermarket body
Finished in white. There is a very slight red tint on the back of the body, hard to notice - but is there. Possibly staining from a case, and could be removed? Asking $125

Jackson guitar
Jackson Body, neck, electrics and single coils. Ibanez Trem. Bright orange colour – a lot nicer colour in real life. Giant frets with no wear. No bridge pickup, but I’ve some in my pickup box that you can grab that would suit it. Excellent condition.Currently not wired up. Asking $400.

Jansen guitar. Early 1960’s. Non original pickguard and tuners. Can email more photos if wanted. Bought for $600. Not sure about price – hit me up with offers.

Charvel USA San Dimas
I’ve listed this a couple of times over the last year, and have chickened out every time – it’s the nicest Charvel I’ve had – but sadly it’s got to go. Mint condition. Could possibly part this out, as I really like the body. Asking $1,075.

Sparkley Gold Timmy - $220
Bogner La Grande – $250
IRIg - $50
Foxtron Octron – Octave up and down, mixed with original signal - $220
Bk Butler Real Tube Overdrive. Website say it’s used by Eric Johnson, David Gilmour, Billy Gibbons, Joe Satriani, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Robbie Krieger. Looked everywhere on the website for my name, but couldn’t find it! Has got the bias knob. Would cost you $750 to bring anew one into NZ. Asking $400ish.

Hit me up for a better deal if you think my pricing is off. Happy to consider trades for cool stuff that I don't need, and do payments over time :-)
BY AiRdAd
IMG_3333.JPG
IMG_3330.JPG
IMG_3327.JPG
BY AiRdAd
IMG_3340.JPG
IMG_3338.JPG
IMG_3337.JPG
BY AiRdAd
IMG_3342.JPG
BY AiRdAd
Hey guys, Bogner sold , pending payment :-)
BY AiRdAd
Nah, I've Just been procrastinating over selling this stuff. I've been meaning to do it for months. Hopefully, I can sell a bit of it. :-)
BY AiRdAd
Les Paul sold pending payment :-)
BY dayl
Is the Ibby trem on the Jackson an Edge?

What is the wood type / brand of the White body?
BY AiRdAd
blackgoatlord wrote:How does that Jansen play/sound and where abouts are you?

It plays well. Nice action etc. I can do it for 650 if you want.
BY AiRdAd
dayl wrote:Is the Ibby trem on the Jackson an Edge?

What is the wood type / brand of the White body?

Not sure on Brand or wood on the body sorry. Happy to consider offers. I think the ibby trem is a lo-trs trem 1. Happy to part out the Jackson if you want. The colour is killer! :-)
BY AiRdAd
Happy to consider offers or swapson anything here. Hit me up! :-)
BY Jazzman
Hi, do you still have the Jansen Jazzman and if so shipping to US and you could ship with neck off to cut down on storage. The Jansen guitars are very hard to find in US. Thanks let me know!