ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Hey guys,

Trying to rustle up a few hand shandies to buy a 2x12 cab :)

*SOLD* Snouse BlackBox 'Bluesbreaker' pedal, handwired $130 free shipping

*SOLD* MXR Hendrix Octave Fuzz $100 free shipping

*SOLD PENDING PAYMENT* CAD Audio MH300 Closed-Back Studio Headphones $60 free shipping

Chur MF.
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
BY Aquila Rossa
What version Snouse BB?
Redderg wrote:I'll take the headphones off your hands if you've still got them?

Sure thing, will PM you my account details shortly. If you can reply with your address I'll get them out to you start of next week :-)
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
NippleWrestler wrote:What cab are you looking for? I've got a mesa 2x12 recto I dont use, in Auckland.

Cheers mate, would be just what I'm after but probably looking at close to $100 just to ship it. How much you after for it?
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
NippleWrestler wrote:What cab are you looking for? I've got a mesa 2x12 recto I dont use, in Auckland.

Cheers mate, would be just what I'm after but probably looking at close to $100 just to ship it. How much you after for it?

Probs around $700-750? Less than that and I'd rather keep it since it's still 100% badass.