ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY HackSaw
god the more I look at the bloody thing the more I think it's me you'll be asking for dibs... And to think I am keeping the tele!
BY AiRdAd
HackSaw wrote:god the more I look at the bloody thing the more I think it's me you'll be asking for dibs... And to think I am keeping the tele!

Well sell me the Tele and keep the charvel! Hahaha
Last edited by AiRdAd on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY Bg
HackSaw wrote:god the more I look at the bloody thing the more I think it's me you'll be asking for dibs... And to think I am keeping the tele!

dibs then!
BY hamo
WHO BOUGHT THE CHARVEL :evil:
BY hamo
HackSaw wrote:Happyending bought the Charvel. Dibs can be directed his way. I'm trying not to think about it now...

It's still in the fam, this pleases me. :D
BY HackSaw
Yeah thought that was an appropriate handle!

To expand, no need to sell the Helix, and I really dig it, it gets played daily, whereas amp hasn't been plugged in for weeks. But I feel one or the the other is unnecessary. I am more than happy to keep both so the price is the price blah blah etc etc