ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY opsguy
This isn't getting used so looking at moving it on.
Paul's guitar, 2015, mint condition with fancy case. $3800 plus $50 shipping.
PM for more details and pics.

ImageImageImage
BY Olderama
slash-ed wrote:Does Paul know you've got his guitar

I'm sure he does as he slips into his silken slippers in his mansion sipping on champers and caviar
BY hamo
Olderama wrote:

I'm sure he does as he slips into his silken slippers in his mansion sipping on champers and caviar

Don't be silly, you don't get rich selling guitars unless you sell them for ridiculous prices... oh. As you were.
BY Olderama
hamo wrote:
Olderama wrote:

Don't be silly, you don't get rich selling guitars unless you sell them for ridiculous prices... oh. As you were.

Be interested to see where the Mannix man lives :mental:
BY mrmofo
probably a similar profit margin
BY jeremyb
Agreed!!!! I'd be too afraid to play it though :lol:
BY Slowy
opsguy wrote:This isn't getting used so looking at moving it on.
Paul's guitar, 2015, mint condition with fancy case. $3800 plus $50 shipping.
PM for more details and pics.

Bet you wish now you'd got the blue one.