ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY opsguy
Slowy wrote:
opsguy wrote:This isn't getting used so looking at moving it on.
Paul's guitar, 2015, mint condition with fancy case. $3800 plus $50 shipping.
PM for more details and pics.

Bet you wish now you'd got the blue one.

Yep, it's a hard lesson learned - in future all PRS purchases will need to be blue so Conway can call dibs. :lol:
BY opsguy
faceless wrote:Sweet as paisley case

:D How about the purple hazel? :lol:

Purple Hazel isn't going anywhere but your dibs are duly noted. As an aside the purple hazel has a paisley case as well!
BY Conway
opsguy wrote:
Slowy wrote:
opsguy wrote:This isn't getting used so looking at moving it on.
Paul's guitar, 2015, mint condition with fancy case. $3800 plus $50 shipping.
PM for more details and pics.

Bet you wish now you'd got the blue one.

Yep, it's a hard lesson learned - in future all PRS purchases will need to be blue so Conway can call dibs. :lol:

It's very simple - keep this one and sell me the blue CU22. They must be quite similar sounding. :thumbup:
BY Conway
Molly wrote:Can you list some others? I'm Brewstered at the mo and it's burning a hole. :-)

How about a nice Fano with P90s? Lake Placid Blue.
BY Slowy
Conway wrote:
Molly wrote:Can you list some others? I'm Brewstered at the mo and it's burning a hole. :-)

Slowy tick of approval on this one! :thumbup:
Sadly, in this league, I become Hamo's Auckland cousin. :eh:
BY Molly
Conway wrote:

Thought this went to Troy.

Afraid I wanna Strat though.
BY Jellybelly
Molly wrote:
Conway wrote:

Got mine. Thanks Conway :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
This is a diffrent one :D
BY faceless
opsguy wrote:
faceless wrote:Sweet as paisley case

:D How about the purple hazel? :lol:

Purple Hazel isn't going anywhere but your dibs are duly noted. As an aside the purple hazel has a paisley case as well!

Those MC and SC 58s have paisley cases, so Paul's gat must have one as well. I dig the black paisley case that comes with some Artists, WLs and Tremonti Baritones :rofl:
BY Conway
Molly wrote:
Conway wrote:

You've had Strats for Africa. Try something new! Troy now has the SG looking one with TV Jones pickups, the one I still have is an RB6 with P90s. Will find photo tomorrow.
BY Molly
Conway wrote:
Molly wrote:
Conway wrote:How about a nice Fano with P90s? Lake Placid Blue.

You've had Strats for Africa. Try something new! Troy now has the SG looking one with TV Jones pickups, the one I still have is an RB6 with P90s. Will find photo tomorrow.

Just Googled it. Not as hideous as I'd feared. Flick me a pic. Ta.
BY opsguy
Have added a Suhr Tele (now sold) and a PRS P24 to my trademe listings. Will do better pricing for Forum members.
65 Amps Whisky, Ibanez JS and Paul Reed Smiths very own guitar also listed.
Last edited by opsguy on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.