ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY danmunners
I am sadly selling my DRRI Fender special run Amp. Good condition with one small nick in the tolex as pictured. This thing sounds great clean and great when it breaks up. The speaker is nicely broken in and sings. Beautiful reverb and tremolo. Nuff said.

Last edited by danmunners on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BY Molly
It is indeed a thing of niceness. But having spent an hour this morning building a bomb-proof box around a 212 cab I'm feeling over sending heavy bits of kit up and down the country.
BY Bg
HackSaw wrote:
StrummersOfThunder wrote:Anyone know how this compares to the black face sound wise ?

It sounds less racist?

actually black face sounds more racist, though 'Fudge Brownie' sounds more homophobic and partially racist.

_sigh_
null_pointer wrote:If I read my versions right these are a '65 DRRI (with the customised bits)

Yeah it's the '65 DRRI with customised colour and a different speaker (jensen p12q).

I have dropped the price to $1800.
BY jeremyb
Swap for 50W katana and cash my way? nah just kidding, won't be selling this bad boy in a hurry!