ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
olegmcnoleg wrote:Well done, you've created a quandary for Conway here...
Whatever the pickups, it still begins with G, and yet it is blue and flamey.

Yes, a quandary indeed! I think though the G obstacle may just be too much to overcome.
Conway wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:Well done, you've created a quandary for Conway here...
Whatever the pickups, it still begins with G, and yet it is blue and flamey.

Yes, a quandary indeed! I think though the G obstacle may just be too much to overcome.

You could test it out...
Conway wrote:
sam_the_bogan wrote:A recent PRS purchase has forced me to let a few things go. Don't worry Conway, it wasn't a 594, just a Custom 24.

Yes, I saw that.

I figured you would be eyeing it up too. Pretry much mint, other than a little headstock ding. I haven't checked the numbers yet to see whether it has a Brazilian board.

Probably Indian Rosewood as the Brazilians ended in 1991, however this is early 1992, so there's a chance.
sam_the_bogan wrote:
Conway wrote:
sam_the_bogan wrote:A recent PRS purchase has forced me to let a few things go. Don't worry Conway, it wasn't a 594, just a Custom 24.

Yes, I saw that.

I figured you would be eyeing it up too. Pretry much mint, other than a little headstock ding. I haven't checked the numbers yet to see whether it has a Brazilian board.

Probably Indian Rosewood as the Brazilians ended in 1991, however this is early 1992, so there's a chance.

Does it have the modcat sticker on the case still? That will tell you for sure.
sam_the_bogan wrote:
Molly wrote:Feck. Hard to ignore that Strat at the price. Could get my Beck on...

PM coming.

Say, could I interest you in a nice LP DC to go with that Strat? $2,700 for the pair and the forum gets $100.

Aaaaaaagh.... hngh.

Might have a Blankenship/ LP pairing on the way.
null_pointer wrote:I love Strat pluses from that era. But I couldn't look myself in the mirror with yet another Strat.

Shame! All the best with the sale, that's as cheap as they come up.

Yeah they were a fantastic run of Strat's. I think I've had about 6 of them now. I dare say I'll want a 7th somewhere down the line.
Bump: Strat has gone to a buddy of mine.

LP is still up for grabs and at a heavily reduced price - $1,650, with $50 to go to the forum if it sells here.
Naturally it'll be more expensive on Facebook.

If you've ever wanted a blue Gibson, now is the time to act, before I change my mind.
An Eleven rack, A PRS SE 245 with SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers and locking tuners, plus $300 cash? :D