ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Well my Laney and Mesa aren't selling and I need to appease the wife during this house move business. I told her I'd sell the Katana and buy another one once we are settled. This makes her happy so there be it.

100W head as new, from RS a couple of weeks back. Original everything included.

$450 + shipping (thats the price of the 50W combo so grab a bargain, my loss is your super silky brown channel gain)

I also have a Laney IRT 1x12 open back (now) cab that works very well with the Katana. Great cab very similar to the Mesa wide bodied in dimensions.

$200 with Laney HH Driver 8ohm 80W
$350 with Fane AXA12 Alnico 8ohm 100W (I'll throw the HH driver in too)
+ shipping

IMG_1076.jpg

I also have BG's DJW pocket Marshall Monster for sale. This has dibs already but lets see if that happens.

details are here viewtopic.php?f=49&t=32938

$380 + shipping

djw1.jpg
djw1.jpg (39.71 KiB) Viewed 208 times
Last edited by sizzlingbadger on Tue May 16, 2017 9:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Mattallica wrote:Bad timing for JB!

If I still had a cab I would have jumped on it! But yeah, bad timing for me and all I really need is the combo :grump:
Reg18 wrote:How loud does the DJW get before it starts breaking up?
Is there any clean headroom or just all ROCK!

It has some clean headroom at home volumes. Its sound very cool, I've only had it 10 minutes as it turned up today. Probably what pissed the wife off actually :winky:

I expect BG can elaborate on the clean headroom better as I don't gig etc.
Blimey, hope it's another Christchurch owner :lol: katanafest 2017 will be going off!
BY willow13
Jesus that was quick :rofl: :rofl: didn't even get a chance to do the puppy eyes to the wife :mrgreen:
BY willow13
shit is this the best ever for sale thread on this forum?? ... some one buy my recording interfaces please :mrgreen:
BY sizzlingbadger
Buy the Laney cab, lets finish this now !

It is a great cab, lots of low end, especially with the Fane.
BY Bg
woah, did I sell the djw to molly? oh no, at least you did take it out of the cardboard!