ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY NippleWrestler

It's the cab in that image.

Has cover, 2 x 60w Vintage 30s.

Awesome thing, I just have an open back cab I seem to play more and due to an impending move to a smaller space it's one or the other.

This thing is practically mint. It's been out the house on a few occasions but only to casual jams etc.

$750, west Auckland pickup. Not interested in shipping, and you're not interested in paying shipping charges so we're all cool.

Cheerz.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
NippleWrestler wrote:Not interested in shipping, and you're not interested in paying shipping charges so we're all cool.

I just shipped pretty much the same cab from South Island to North Island, $90 tracked and insured through Castle Parcels. Not too bad for something that weighs 23kg.

Just thinking you might get more offers if you didn't mind shipping it. I broke down a couple of boxes to cover it, easy as :thumbup: