ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Got this yesterday from Ben. Its all updated so can run the Eleven Rack Editor.

Condition is good. Just some scuffs around bolt holes from rack mounting. Is working 100%

Reason for selling is it does not mute the unit's signal to my monitors when I want to just hear monitoring from my DAW. With Apple and Protools this is not an issue apparently. A Windows and non-Avid DAW issue. Use Protools it does not do this. if you run it into an exisiting interface with Windows it would not be an issue either.

Would be great if you use Protools. Has amazing IO options. Would make an excellent FX unit for running in an amp's FX loop too. Could also use the amp modelling and amplify them via FX return to you amp to give you more options than you amp's preamp can give you.

Price: $550 ono. Would consider a 2nd gen Scarlett as part payment.

1494715516779.jpg
Last edited by Aquila Rossa on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
BY Aquila Rossa
Another thing I would trade for this is a set of monitors. KRK or something. Cash difference either way if there is one.
BY Aquila Rossa
Need to shift this to get monitors as mine are nearly poked, so open to offers. I am not using it but like the way it looks parked under the Laney rack. Once I get the monitors, offer to consider offers may no longer be offered. It could come in handy one day.

Obviously a straight trade for monitors suits best. Cash and a pedal or two might tempt me too (Wah. Phaser, Boost, Delay, Drive etc).
Sorry rest of country, but anybody who wants to pick this up from Laingholm in West AK can have it for $460.

Don't have a box for it, so discount on my original price is due to that and not wanting the hassle of shipping.

Apart from amp modelling, this would make a good FX processor for your FX loop, especially if stereo. It has good delays and reverb etc.
Kiwiaxe wrote:Fuck that's cheap

I think they will bottom out about this price fairly soon. Same with 500x. I wanted one of these when they came out, so at least I got to own one.

if you run Mac with Logic or Protools etc, this would make a very cost effective interface, amp modeling/preamp/ FX solution.

I thought about keeping it to run in the FX loop of the Laney, but that loop is just mono, so this unit is overkill for that. Will use pedals.
I think I may have made it appear there is a problem with this unit. Nope. It works as designed. Just a software problem with Windows that every 11r on the planet has. Condition is very good apart from wear on the rack mounting holes. Perhaps Bender can supply further verification of the unit's working order, if anybody has doubts.

I want to shift it because it is a redundant asset, so the offer is now to pick up for $450. Price to ship is higher but negotiable (I borrow a car atm, so getting to post office is a hassle, plus the unit has no box). That's a hell of a lot of FX processing power for the dollar.