ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
RELIC Aged White '62 3-Ply 11-Hole Pickguard for Fender Stratocaster Strat.

New, uninstalled.

oh yeah...$60...or swapsies with interesting thingies.
GrantB wrote:Dibs called until tomorrow morning

Dibs off, and available.
jvpp wrote:
Bg wrote:that does look the biz, but I can recreate with urineium, tea bags and a good curry night.

\you are faul\

However, it is true....
BG`s Comment about Curry Night is somewhat stuck in my head. I know what color the plastic would turn out, don't ask how I know.
I wasn't there
Lostininverness wrote:Did you buy that as is or did you provide the previously mentioned tea bags and body secretions?

It was purchased like this. It's nicely done. It could however still be someone else's urineium and secretions... if philly catches something after he installs it we'll have a good indication.
GrantB wrote:
Lostininverness wrote:Did you buy that as is or did you provide the previously mentioned tea bags and body secretions?

It was purchased like this. It's nicely done. It could however still be someone else's urineium and secretions... if philly catches something after he installs it we'll have a good indication.

i'm immune to anything now
GrantB wrote:

Not so much finger lickin good then? Where did you source??