ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Mattallica wrote:Ohms for the Marshall cab?

I've used it on 8ohm for both of my heads - just had a look on the back of the cab and it doesn't actually say.

Made in the UK though :-)
BY jeremyb
Dang! Bargain! Those little oranges sound amazing too, I still remember Molly's one (standard one, not the dark one) thru his splawn cab, sounded amazing!
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
If it appeals to anyone I'm open to cutting a deal on selling the Engl head & Mesa cab together. Also have just reduced the price on the Engl.

Happy to do for $1,450 for forumites, that'll include a few extras as well :-)
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Yeah, big and heavy! If it sells to someone in the North Island I'm willing to go halves on the shipping, same for the Engl. I borrowed $2k from our savings to pay Bg so I really do need to sell some stuff!
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
I've had a bit of interest as to what the Wilson Effects 'Lotus Drive' pedal is all about. It's a dual overdrive based on the Dumble circuitry, supposedly Kevin Wilson got to see the guts of an Overdrive Special and went from there. You can run the channels independently or simultaneously, essentially it's two overdrives in one pedal that's tonally different from the rest.

I ordered it from the States directly through Kevin, it was handbuilt for me (marked on the box as #219) and took him around four weeks to build it. Cost me $380 to land it here, have all of the original paperwork for it and it's still boxed as new with minimal home use only. Looking for $300, or failing that acceptable offers in that price range.
BY willow13
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Mattallica wrote:Ohms for the Marshall cab?

I've used it on 8ohm for both of my heads - just had a look on the back of the cab and it doesn't actually say.

Made in the UK though :-)

thats my old cab? if it is then its a 16ohm speaker
BY willow13
Mattallica wrote:Nek minut'

if thats my old cab then it can now officially be add to the forum whore list :rofl: ...had 4 owners on here now
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
willow13 wrote:thats my old cab? if it is then its a 16ohm speaker

Thanks for the input, yep was your old one and very nice it was too 8)
jeremyb wrote:The wilson stuff is seriously cool, I'm super keen to buy one of his wahs as soon as a few more sales go thru...

He has some cool stuff. Can't fault the build quality, it's second to none. Bet his wah would be awesome, what kind of $$ do they go for?

If the pedal hasn't sold by next month I'll bring it with me to the Chch Katana-fest :D