ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Hey guys,

Please PM me if anyone is interested in anything here, probably sooner rather than later before I change my mind...

SOLD1979 Fernandes Tele: Butterscotch all-original

SOLDEngl 'Screamer' 50w head: Recovered in red tolex, fitted with fairly new Engl 6L6's & Sovtek 12AX7's. German built with a very nice USA spring reverb. I'll also include a spare boxed matched pair of Mesa Boogie 6L6's, REDUCED to $800 for anyone in Chch or $850 shipped anywhere else :wink:

SOLDMesa Lone Star 212 extension cab (currently $1,199 at NZRS):

https://www.rockshop.co.nz/shop/mesa-boogie-2x12-lone-star-extension-cabinet-black-bronco-black-grille.html

Pretty much in as new condition and comes with its original cover. Open back with 75w Black Shadow speaker duo.

SOLDMarshall 1912 1x12 cab: Celestion 75w speaker, closed back and in fantastic condition $250

Wilson Effects Dual Lotus: 'Dumble' pedal

Bought this USA made pedal a few months back, minimal home usage only. I ordered this new directly through Kevin Wilson and it cost me $380 all up to get it here. It's a very cool dual overdrive pedal and one of the better 'Dumble' style pedals available. Extremely versatile with options galore. Boxed as new exactly as I received it, looking for $300

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1324300264

Have Gibson Les Paul GAS :-)
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Sat May 20, 2017 5:24 pm, edited 17 times in total.
BY Bg
tele interest, could put it up as part ex and payment options.... :)
BY Bg
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Bg wrote:tele interest, could put it up as part ex and payment options.... :)

Tele comes with a hardcase too, forgot to mention that.

You know, that could be the deciding factor....
BY Slowy
Bg wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Bg wrote:tele interest, could put it up as part ex and payment options.... :)

Tele comes with a hardcase too, forgot to mention that.

You know, that could be the deciding factor....

Trump in the White House
BG loving Teles.

It's life, Jim; but not as we know it.
BY dayl
Yeah was all stoked when I saw the listing then saw that it was already sold :(

Now I cant really afford it
Mesa Lone Star 212 cab added to the FS list as I now need reasonably fast dot dash ;-)

Pretty much in as new condition, comes with its original cover. Free delivery anywhere in Christchurch, happy to ship but from memory it weighs in around 23kg. Semi-open back cab, 75w Black Shadow speaker duo. Just lovely.