ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Mattallica wrote:Any idea what the speaker in it is? i know could look, but meh

Haha, I never bothered taking the back off to look either. Pretty sure Willow told me it is a Celestion G12T-75 (I think) :?:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
jeremyb wrote:The wilson stuff is seriously cool, I'm super keen to buy one of his wahs as soon as a few more sales go thru...

He has some cool stuff. Can't fault the build quality, it's second to none. Bet his wah would be awesome, what kind of $$ do they go for?

If the pedal hasn't sold by next month I'll bring it with me to the Chch Katana-fest :D

They vary in price, I'm looking at the Ten Spot II which is a modded version of the Ibanez WH10 (Frusciante fanboi...) it's $225 US shipped :)

Sweeet will be interesting to hear it!
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Mattallica wrote:Any idea what the speaker in it is? i know could look, but meh

Haha, I never bothered taking the back off to look either. Pretty sure Willow told me it is a Celestion G12T-75 (I think) :?:

yep T 75