ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY willow13
Jim.h wrote:
Aquila Rossa wrote:I am not going to say "no!", because i have been there. Sometimes just have to sell stuff because shit happens. I loved my SG but at the time I had no choice but to let it go. I had no amp, no guitar etc. Was stuck in Canada. Sucked bad. Got a gat and amp I like now and things are looking up. Bad times suck but they usually pass. Hope the mesa will sell first and tide you over. Good luck man.

what ever happened to you and Canada? I only just figured out you were back a couple of posts ago! lol

can you ask him that via PM ... he's told the story and honestly its not one I want to read again in BG's thread :rofl: (no offence meant AR) :thumbup:
BY Bg
Jellybelly wrote:Can not help it. Caps about to pop :crazy: "FEK'N AWESOME LOVE IT" :D

thats ok it is a CRACKER!@!
BY Bg
Still taking offers at the moment, but its going one way or another....
BY Jim.h
willow13 wrote:
Jim.h wrote:
Aquila Rossa wrote:I am not going to say "no!", because i have been there. Sometimes just have to sell stuff because shit happens. I loved my SG but at the time I had no choice but to let it go. I had no amp, no guitar etc. Was stuck in Canada. Sucked bad. Got a gat and amp I like now and things are looking up. Bad times suck but they usually pass. Hope the mesa will sell first and tide you over. Good luck man.

what ever happened to you and Canada? I only just figured out you were back a couple of posts ago! lol

can you ask him that via PM ... he's told the story and honestly its not one I want to read again in BG's thread :rofl: (no offence meant AR) :thumbup:

oh my.......
BY Bg
I hope so too! My immense hatred for tele's has mellowed over the last year ;) The blackwood I made is pretty damn good so I need a tonal comparison and I'm all out of old wood after selling this to you and my 57 Supro :( I have no dodgy smelling cases in my studio!
Nice to see it stay in the family. I still recall seeing this as the forum banner for many many years.

Tele love from BG? God damn, i've been away from the forums too long. I guess you like Tui's now too?
Bg wrote:I hope so too! My immense hatred for tele's has mellowed over the last year ;) The blackwood I made is pretty damn good so I need a tonal comparison and I'm all out of old wood after selling this to you and my 57 Supro :( I have no dodgy smelling cases in my studio!

I also relented from my tele dislike. It was after remembering Roy Buchanan. Somebody I had pretty much forgotten about. I just hated that they were so trendy for a while there. Every Tom, Dick, and Harry was waxing lyrical about them and getting one afew years ago. I see a trend happening and feel an urge to go in the opposite direction. Katana seems to be the latest one. Trends and crazes etc can be over a good products, but the flocking to it like sheep thing makes me wonder how intelligent and capable of individual unique thought humans really are at times. I guess when something get popular, it gets noticed and bought if good, then it snowballs exponentially.
Last edited by Aquila Rossa on Sun May 14, 2017 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Molly wrote:
Aquila Rossa wrote: I see a trend happening and go in the opposite direction.

Not buying a Katana then?

Might get one when the next big thing comes along and katana buzz has died down. :D

Quite happy with the Laney tbh. Want a reactive load to go with the 18 watter I have planned too tho. I a just a guitar to DAW player these days.
Had a good play tonight, thinking this one's a keeper. Chucked some new .010's on it as whatever was on it just seemed a bit dead, also raised the action a touch. Intonation is pitch perfect so my OCD didn't get a chance to rear its head there.

Thanks Bg :-)
BY Bg
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Had a good play tonight, thinking this one's a keeper. Chucked some new .010's on it as whatever was on it just seemed a bit dead, also raised the action a touch. Intonation is pitch perfect so my OCD didn't get a chance to rear its head there.

Thats odd, they were new strings but GHS Boomers aren't everyones choice :D
Bg wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Had a good play tonight, thinking this one's a keeper. Chucked some new .010's on it as whatever was on it just seemed a bit dead, also raised the action a touch. Intonation is pitch perfect so my OCD didn't get a chance to rear its head there.

Thats odd, they were new strings but GHS Boomers aren't everyones choice :D

Millennials don't like Boomers :D