ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Aquila Rossa
p.s I am surprised the tone chasers around here have not snapped that Mesa MkI up at that price. Killer tone for so many styles.
BY Bg
Aquila Rossa wrote:p.s I am surprised the tone chasers around here have not snapped that Mesa MkI up at that price. Killer tone for so many styles.

Scary isn't it, it covers a shit load of ground....
BY Bg
slash-ed wrote:It's no Katana though

It's a Katana killah! Just plug a gt10 into it, Fanny's your aunt.
BY Jim.h
Aquila Rossa wrote:I am not going to say "no!", because i have been there. Sometimes just have to sell stuff because shit happens. I loved my SG but at the time I had no choice but to let it go. I had no amp, no guitar etc. Was stuck in Canada. Sucked bad. Got a gat and amp I like now and things are looking up. Bad times suck but they usually pass. Hope the mesa will sell first and tide you over. Good luck man.

what ever happened to you and Canada? I only just figured out you were back a couple of posts ago! lol
BY Bg
Guys, I'm quite resigned to selling the beast, I'd rather it stayed in the family so to speak, rather than going to the book of face :(
BY Molly
Bg wrote:Guys, I'm quite resigned to selling the beast, I'd rather it stayed in the family so to speak, rather than going to the book of face :(

C'mon Danny. Buy it so that I don't 'whim purchase' a $3k guitar... (again)
BY Bg
binding starting to crack, lots left on frets and the wear through the top layer of nitro on the neck (through the cherry, the amber beneath is still there :) )

BY Bg
can I also say that I have the original nickel tailpiece etc I swapped them out at some point as I was top wrapping and they were getting dinged and slotted a bit. As I've mentioned in PM's, if the pups aren't to your taste, I'm happy to take them out and reduce the price :) I have other options to go in there too.
This isn't just a guitar, its a slice of history.... it was in the banner here for many many years... god this place is old!
Had a good think overnight. Woke up this morning and as well as on here I have listed a fair bit of my gear in order to grab this... fingers crossed.

Hopefully this will become my first ever LP ;-)