ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Bg
The time has come to release this beauty back into the wild. I've owned her now for 12 years or so, its been gigged a lot but is still in great shape - worn through the cherry on the back of the neck but no major dings or buckle rash etc. Starting to get a little bit of cracking on the binding but other than that, all good :)

All stock apart from - Duncan Antiquities, top of the range schaller locking tuners (they look exactly like standard), RS Guitarworks vol/tone kit with matched pots, caps etc.

I've since refitted the original vol/tone knobs and removed the speed knobs - I prefer speed knobs when gigging.

Plenty of life left in the frets, slim 60's neck but not skinny. Up to 1996 are the sought after years for the Classics, check out Mike Slub's article on them http://www.lespaulforum.com/slubarticle ... emium.html

A genuinely flamey dream of a guitar that I'll be sorry to see go, but I have to pay my mortgage so....
I'll take some more photos tomorrow but heres some old ones to whet the old appetite.

Comes in original whorehouse pink interior LP case.

I'm looking for $3000 ono from you guys.

ImageImage
BY Bg
Polar Bear wrote:No!

You don't want it then? ;)

If I had a job, no.... but thats proving to be elusive and my mortgage holiday has ran out.
BY Bg
Olderama wrote:great looking guitar mate
hope it doesn't sell in a good way if you know what i mean

Its got to go. Off to facebook in next couple of days. Would be on trademe if I had funds to pay my backlog lol....
BY jeremyb
Polar Bear wrote:No!

+1000000000 YOU CANT DO THIS BEEEG!!!!!!
BY Bg
I'm only hanging onto it for sentimental reasons, playing my blackwood tele build more (eek!!!!) Its just a guitar, a bloody good one granted :)
BY Slowy
Found a couple more photos from her time with me.

Lovely guitar.
GFAKL2.JPG
BGLester4.JPG
BY GrantB
i concur, fabulous guitar.
BY Aquila Rossa
I am not going to say "no!", because i have been there. Sometimes just have to sell stuff because shit happens. I loved my SG but at the time I had no choice but to let it go. I had no amp, no guitar etc. Was stuck in Canada. Sucked bad. Got a gat and amp I like now and things are looking up. Bad times suck but they usually pass. Hope the mesa will sell first and tide you over. Good luck man.