ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Bg wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Had a good play tonight, thinking this one's a keeper. Chucked some new .010's on it as whatever was on it just seemed a bit dead, also raised the action a touch. Intonation is pitch perfect so my OCD didn't get a chance to rear its head there.

Thanks Bg :-)

Thats odd, they were new strings but GHS Boomers aren't everyones choice :D

Actually that figures, I needed some strings and I was close to a Music Planet. GHS Boomers was all they had for the gauge I wanted and to me they just sounded awful to my semi-worn out ears. Took them off straight away and never used them since! Obviously just me as I know guys like Warren Haynes used them and love them... horses for courses I guess. D'Addario are what I have used for years and now they are on I'm a happy man. Sounds killer, I'm stoked.

Hope the Tele is tickling your bits, post some photos once the wirewool has been applied ;-)
Hope the Tele is tickling your bits,

Where can I get a gat that will tickle my bits? :D

tele with vibrolux mod hehe
BY Bg
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Bg wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Had a good play tonight, thinking this one's a keeper. Chucked some new .010's on it as whatever was on it just seemed a bit dead, also raised the action a touch. Intonation is pitch perfect so my OCD didn't get a chance to rear its head there.

Thanks Bg :-)

Thats odd, they were new strings but GHS Boomers aren't everyones choice :D

Actually that figures, I needed some strings and I was close to a Music Planet. GHS Boomers was all they had for the gauge I wanted and to me they just sounded awful to my semi-worn out ears. Took them off straight away and never used them since! Obviously just me as I know guys like Warren Haynes used them and love them... horses for courses I guess. D'Addario are what I have used for years and now they are on I'm a happy man. Sounds killer, I'm stoked.

Hope the Tele is tickling your bits, post some photos once the wirewool has been applied ;-)

Yeah its going well when I've had chance to pick it up, had a day of buggering about with an interview and some work. Need strings too! Elexir's though. I've been getting boomers or elexirs just because musicplanet is only 5 mins away from me. Rockshops in town and parking is shite.