ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Conway
Kiwiaxe wrote:This is ex-me? If so then I bought it new from Buck at Heywire

Yep.
BY Conway
Conway wrote:
Kiwiaxe wrote:This is ex-me? If so then I bought it new from Buck at Heywire

Yep.

And you did warn me that it was more on the green side of turquoise than blue...
BY Conway
Would trade for the Lee Ranaldo JM on trademe at present - think that's a member here.
BY sizzlingbadger
unfortunately I only have amps for sale/trade at present, I really like the look of this guitar.
BY Conway
sizzlingbadger wrote:unfortunately I only have amps for sale/trade at present, I really like the look of this guitar.

Still got the Electradyne?
BY sizzlingbadger
Yep, its on TradeMe with plenty of watchers but I doubt it will sell first time around.
BY Conway
Hmmm, I'm not sure I really need another amp that I would just set up to sound the same as my Two Rock.
BY sizzlingbadger
I probably shouldn't be looking at other guitars either, I promised I would cut down on gear and since then have bought two amps.
BY Conway
sizzlingbadger wrote:I probably shouldn't be looking at other guitars either, I promised I would cut down on gear and since then have bought two amps.

LOL yeah. I've been trying to keep away from this place because it keeps making me buy things I don't really need.
BY Conway
SOLD.

I do have another Fano with P90s (Lake Placid blue, no relic) that I may consider selling or trading, if someone twists my arm.

Trades for whale blue PRS CU22 or 594 (you know who you are!) will score a bonus bucket of KFC. :wink:
BY null_pointer
Nice work mate, good gains in the clearout stakes! I seem to be more heavily populated than I was 2 months ago despite heading in the same direction....