ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Conway
Ocean Turquoise, light relic, nitro with some crazing (hard to get a decent photo of). This is quite a unique beast with real character - 24.75" maple set neck, C-D shaped. 10-16" compound radius. Tele 1/2 bridge. TV Jones Filtertrons. Vol/vol/tone and 3 way selector. Original case and paperwork.

Looking around the $2.5k mark. Or trade for something a bit more bluer LOL.

BY GrantB
Yummo
BY Conway
olegmcnoleg wrote:
Conway wrote:Or trade for something a bit more bluer LOL.

I think you just went too far.

:lol: Yes, I am now to the point of swapping blueish guitars for even bluer guitars. :crazy:
BY Conway
Oleg, did you see I got my old blue Doozy back again too! Very happy about that.
BY Molly
This is a cool guitar. Might be the coolest one you have, Conway (IMHO).

I'm feeling that familiar tingling in me loins...
BY olegmcnoleg
Conway wrote:Oleg, did you see I got my old blue Doozy back again too! Very happy about that.

Yes, I did see that. Nice one, it is a great guitar. Still waiting for the 'Rhapsody In Blue' that is your guitar collection to be unveiled to the world, it is time for a group photo.
BY mrmofo
was this ever in music planet in queen st? if so it was the best of the lot they had imo
BY Conway
Molly wrote:This is a cool guitar. Might be the coolest one you have, Conway (IMHO).

Nah, the coolest one is my swimming pool PRS. The finish on it is officially called Sub-Zero, it is that cool. :wink:
BY Conway
mrmofo wrote:was this ever in music planet in queen st?

Nope. I don't think MP have ever sold Fanos.
BY Conway
KNNZ wrote:Is this ex-kiwiaxe's?
Do u accept visa?

:mental:

Yes.
No, but payment arrangements could be made. :wink: