ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY sizzlingbadger
Well moving house is always more expensive than you think it will be...

I'm going to sell my much loved Laney Lionheart 2x12. Fantastic sounding true Class A (single ended) amp. Four EL84's in parallel to produce 20W. Perfect condition, never modded, comes with original foot switch, cover and packing box.

Details are here http://www.laney.co.uk/products/l20t-212

$1200

2-5.jpg
Last edited by sizzlingbadger on Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Love the look of those. Good luck with the sale and house-move mate.
BY Bg
yeah that really is a great look for an amp :) Wish I could but bills, bills, bills :(
BY Aquila Rossa
Laney are making good stuff. I want to get a Lionheart L5 Studio next. Can run without speakers like my IRT.

From my experience with them, they live up to the demos. Good demo here of Lionheart tone. No cab with this. USB to DAW. Pretty good tone for not much money.

BY sizzlingbadger
Molly wrote:Fuck. If that was local I'd grab it.

I could go halfs with Mainfreight depot to depot shipping.
BY Molly
sizzlingbadger wrote:

Jackdaw / magpie (whatever that bird is that collects shiny things) that I am I think there might be another Dr.Z coming in...
BY Dharmajester
Molly wrote:
sizzlingbadger wrote:

Jackdaw / magpie (whatever that bird is that collects shiny things) that I am I think there might be another Dr.Z coming in...

Just a reminder, quote" there's something in the top end with Z's which I don't like and can't be dialed out" :roll:
BY Molly
Dharmajester wrote:
Molly wrote:
sizzlingbadger wrote:

Just a reminder, quote" there's something in the top end with Z's which I don't like and can't be dialed out" :roll:

Don't harsh my buzz... ;-)
BY Molly
Frey wrote:hngg

That's the one I was thinking of. Wouldn't it be better than the new, finance option one? I get that it might not be possible for financial reasons an' all that.