ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY jeremyb
More on the big sell up, Ash made paulownia body, Gotoh bridge and tuners, allparts neck, GFS Mean 90's, incredibly lightweight, like ridiculously so, but hugely resonant and loud acoustically!

Owes me $1500 or more, but yours for $600 inc a soft case :)

BY GrantB
STEAL!!
BY AiRdAd
If anyone wants this, but doesn't want the neck and tuners, I'm happy to buy them off you :-)
BY jeremyb
I should note about the neck, it's actually a left hand neck, but Adrian put side markers on the other side so I could run it reverse headstock, has graphtech nut and string trees too :)
BY Kloppsta
Hey JB, out of interest, with the neck being a LH neck, does that mean the radius is "backwards" or anything?

Love the look of this! Would love to grab it but leaving on a month long overseas trip next week and funds are tight! If its still available when i get back ill hit you up :)
BY jeremyb
Kloppsta wrote:Hey JB, out of interest, with the neck being a LH neck, does that mean the radius is "backwards" or anything?

Love the look of this! Would love to grab it but leaving on a month long overseas trip next week and funds are tight! If its still available when i get back ill hit you up :)

Nah radius is all normal, it's symmetrical :)