ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Mint condition, with NZ power supply, original box and manual etc... awesome unit for doing cab sims with your existing amp and a load or for use with modellers etc.. $250 shipped.
Last edited by jeremyb on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BY chur
FWIW I'm one evening in with cdogs old unit, and very happy. The size is amazing too, smaller than one might imagine from just looking at pictures.
BY jeremyb
Size: 30*43*96(mm)
Weight: 180g

It's quite tiny!
BY chur
Conway wrote:On the smallish side, for sure.

Reminds of the size of the old Boss TU-12 tuners. Interestingly enough I upgraded the firmware in mine last night, and they have now included a tuner function!

Has a monster sound though when listening with headphones plugged in. Touch overwhelmed now though with the IR options...
Just a reminder I have this for sale, would consider swap for an interesting delay pedal and cash either way, preferably analogzy... carbon copy, dm2 ad9 etc..